Give your favorite plant the home it deserves with this Handwoven Boho Black and Natural Planter.
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Each basket is handwoven by a woman artisan in remote regions of Rwanda. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for her family where few job opportunities exist.
- Approximately 9“ D x 8” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in rural Rwanda
- Products are made of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the planters.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.