This adorable Montessori-inspired matching game is handmade by woman artisans in the West Bank using fair-trade, non-toxic, and upcycled materials.
- Each set comes with eight pairs of animals (16 patches total) and a carrying case.
- Each pouch measures 5.5" x 5".
- Upcycled cotton blend fabric and felt
- Hand wash or machine wash on delicate cycle
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery
- Handmade with love, slight variations in products to be expected
About Zeki Learning: Zeki Learning is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit and Fair Trade certified brand, achieved by providing healthy working conditions and paying living wages for our mother artisans. We collaborate with experienced early childhood educators to design children’s toys and games rooted in traditional Montessori principles that encourage the development of essential physical and mental skills that children need to grow and succeed. Our products are lovingly made by a dedicated team of mothers who suffer from financial hardship. Each product is designed by hand using locally-sourced upcycled materials. Each Zeki Learning purchase contributes directly to the economic empowerment and financial independence of these women and their children.