Handmade Upcycled Flying Bugs Assembly Kit
The Flying Bugs Assembly Kit is an intuitive toy that develops language skills and cognition, strengthens memory retention, and hones fine motor skills through hands-on play.
- Comes with a cotton ladybug carrying case and play mat
- Ladybug measures 11” x 9.5”
- Made with upcycled cotton blend, felt, and fleece
- Hand wash or machine wash on delicate cycle
- Includes pieces for a butterfly, grasshopper, dragonfly, fly, and bumblebee
- Please allow 4-6 business days for delivery
About Zeki Learning: Zeki Learning is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit and Fair Trade certified brand, achieved by providing healthy working conditions and paying living wages for our mother artisans. We collaborate with experienced early childhood educators to design children’s toys and games rooted in traditional Montessori principles that encourage the development of essential physical and mental skills that children need to grow and succeed. Our products are lovingly made by a dedicated team of mothers who suffer from financial hardship. Each product is designed by hand using locally-sourced upcycled materials. Each Zeki Learning purchase contributes directly to the economic empowerment and financial independence of these women and their children.
We Also Recommend
Handcrafted Sustainably Harvested Basswood Celestial Blocks- Made in the USA