Handwoven Large Dusty Peach + Fir Biko Round Basket
These versatile woven baskets are the perfect size. Style the statement basket on a shelf for additional organization, use it as a serving bowl, or even use the attached back loop for ready-to-hang art!
- Approximately 12”D x 4” H
- Fair Trade
- Made in Rwanda-Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Do not submerge in water
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Meaning & Purpose
This product holds significant meaning and purpose. Handmade by an artisan in rural Uganda. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for their family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.