Fair Trade Handwoven Boho Black and Natural Planter Basket
Give your favorite plant the home it deserves with this Handwoven Boho Planter Basket. Or use it to organize...we’re not the boss of you.
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle.
- Approximately 9“ D x 8” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in rural Rwanda-Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Products are made of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery
Meaning & Purpose:
This product holds significant meaning and purpose. Handmade by an artisan in rural Rwanda. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for their family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.