Handmade Fair Trade Gray and Mustard Bread Basket With Handles
With generous handles and a beautiful handwoven design, this bread basket will be the show stopper of any table scape!
- Approximately 8”W x 15” L 3.5” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Hand made in Uganda, weaver profile tag is attached to each product
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of artisans located in rural Uganda, this one of a kind piece takes a couple of days to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- After serving bread or other dried foods, turn the product upside down: shake and tap to release crumbs and residue.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
- Avoid periods of prolonged direct sun exposure to prevent fading