Handwoven Black and Gray Geometric Vase With Glass Insert
This handwoven geometric vase comes with a glass insert, so you can easily fill it with flowers or plants. You can also use it for luxe wine storage, or even fill with serving utensils. The possibilities are endless!
- Approximately 4” D x 8” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Handmade in Rwanda-Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Made from all natural sisal and sweet grass
- Do not submerge in water- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket
- Avoided prolonged sun exposure to avoid fading
Please allow 6-9 business days for delivery
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Meaning & Purpose:
This product holds significant meaning and purpose. Handmade by an artisan in rural Rwanda. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for their family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.