The Joey Backpack
This colorful backpack was designed by Joey, age 5, based on his painting, Red/Blue. The complete painting is featured on the front zipper pocket. The rest of the bag features a print inspired by the painting. This backpack is truly art made by kids for kids! Great for school or travel, with padded back, adjustable straps, two generous zipper pockets and an exterior drink holder, it’s as functional as it is whimsical.
- Made from recycled materials
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Custom name tag sewn inside
- Ethically made in the U.S.A.
- Side drink pocket
- 11.82 L x 5.12 W x 18.12 H inches
Made by hand to order, please allow 8-12 business days for delivery.