Large Handwoven Black Striped Palm Basket
This gorgeous intricately crafted basket makes a stunning planter, toy storage, hamper, whatever! It will be a showstopper in any room!
- Approximately 11” H and 11" W
- Natural palm fibers
- Fair Trade profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment
- Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete
- To clean or re-shape your basket, simply wet it with cool water, shape it as needed, and allow it to air dry
Please allow 6-9 business days for delivery.
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Meaning & Purpose:
This product holds significant meaning and purpose. Handmade by an artisan in rural Uganda. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for their family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.