Eco-Friendly Coconut Wood Spoons (Set of 4)
Did you know that Coconut Palm wood is one of the most sustainable woods on the planet? Wooden spoons and utensils have been used for centuries as kitchen tools all over the world. They are a cook’s best friend and perfect for stirring food, as wood is naturally anti-bacterial. This set of four eco-friendly Coconut wood spoons from Karmic seedier are beautiful and sustainable alternatives to metal or plastic utensils.
- Sustainable and fair trade
- No artificial glues or lacquers
- Biodegradable and Reusable
- Plant a tree with every purchase
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery
- Hand wash only with soapy water, wipe clean and dry immediately, no dishwashers for these beauties
- Avoid putting your spoons in the fridge, freezer, oven, or microwave
- Rub with coconut oil every so often to keep the lustre and to add moisture, especially in drier climates.
Thank you for shopping responsibly.